Interested in SPONSORING Tigard Football? Click HERE to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to VOLUNTEER? Click HERE to send an e-mail at email@example.com.
Friends of Tigard Football was formed to help support and raise funds for our Tigard High School football program. Our goal is to support the coaching staff in providing the best experience for all our high school players.
Some of our current projects include: reserved seating, the annual Chicken & Bean Bowl game, the Tigard Bowl, the Passing Day tournament, a new Web site, and the beach football camp each July.
Current FOTF Members
- President – Todde Greenough
- Vice President – Mark Bay
- Secretary – Lisa Greenough
- Treasurer – Bob Smith
- Class Reps (email/communication with player’s parents)
Freshman – Claire and Dave Sawin
JV – Pam Leavitt
Varsity – Lenore Stewart and Diana Mack
- Special Patron Packages (sell seats and corporate sponsorships) – Lisa Greenough, Sandee Flores and Dale Kim
- Special Patron Parking Coordinator – Evie Amos
- Youth Camp Promoter and Registrar – Bob Smith
- Chicken and Bean Bowl (Spring Varsity scrimmage with community dinner) – Marla Spadafora and Kami Holloway
- Passing Day (day of 7 on 7 passing games hosted at HS) – Linda Olson and Andy Lenzy
- Lineman Challenge (coordinates tent and food for lineman challenge day) – Kim Jacobs
- Tigard Bowl (end of Summer team scrimmages/community dinner & fundraiser) – Jason Jackola
- Thursday Night Snack Shack - Lenore Stewart and Diana Mack
- Video - Jim Consolo, Toni Ostrom
Thank you for your support!